Arrangements Made by Governing Body in Relation to Complaints

Arrangements made by the governing body or the proprietor relating to the treatment of complaints from parents of pupils with special educational needs concerning the provision made at the school.
If you wish to discuss something about your child, please contact the class teacher who will be happy to discuss any concerns. Alternatively, you can contact our SENDCO/Head Teacher.
Our formal complaints policy can be found online, or you can obtain a copy by asking our office staff.