Contact Details of Support Services

The contact details of support services for the parents of pupils with special educational needs, including those for arrangements made in accordance with section 32.
Details of external organisations and additional support can be found under the SEND section of our website. Alternatively, you can ask our SENDCO for further details.

Devon County Council’s local offer (and further details) can be found by following this link: